Australia- The Best Cities You Shouldn’t Miss
One of the most interesting destination to visit is Australia. This country is very popular for their beaches, almost unending sunshine and people’s laid-back lifestyle. Traveling through the country can give you a different kind of experience. Go and enjoy the great cities the country can offer to you. In this article, you will find out what are the cities worth to visit in Australia and how they can make your trip more memorable.
1. One of the most popular cities in Australia is Sydney. As a matter of fact, many people mistaken Sydney as the capital city of the country. The famous Opera House is the first thing that came into mind when talking about Sydney. The city offers a buzzing nightlife and incredible beaches. You can choose to ride on a ferry or tour around on foot to savor the beauty of the place. Unwinding spots can include the Beaches of Manly and Bondi. For those who just love parties, then you can enjoy your night at Rocks or Potts Point districts. This city can fit to anyone.
2. Melbourne is also an incredible place to visit. Just like Sydney, Melbourne has so much to offer to the visitors. This is a place known for its cultural and culinary hub. You should not miss visiting the markets here. A European-feel is what you can expect in the nightlife in Melbourne. If you love arts, then you will sure enjoy the city. Around the city, you will find several cafes and shops where you can get cheaper food and items.
3. Perth is a remote city in Australia. It’s about 1,300 miles that this city is away from the other city in Australia. But, this doesn’t mean that this is not a good place to visit. In fact, this is a city that is continuously growing. Perth will not disappoint you with its King’s Park.
4. If you want to experience the water, then visit the Cairns. If you want to do scuba diving or snorkeling, then you have to visit the Great Barrier Reef which Cairns is known for. Daintree rainforest can offer great opportunities for hiking enthusiasts. Cairns is sure a perfect place to visit for outdoor activities lovers.
5. If you love landscape and waterfalls, then you shouldn’t miss visiting Darwin. The place can offer you national parks that is the pride of the country. Cooling waterholes can be seen in the place, but check out if there are no crocodiles resting in the area.
These are just some of the many cities that you can visit in Australia. You sure wouldn’t regret choosing Australia as your next travel destination.
Quotes: why not try these out